Nutritional value: per 100g
1 medium slice
Preparing the protein cake
- Halve your banana and mix together the dessicated coconut, protein powder, ½ banana and milk in a cup.
- Place in the microwave for 3 minutes (the cake should be firmer and have formed a light crust).
- Flip the cake onto a plate.
- For the topping, simply mix your soy yoghurt, ½ banana and 1 tbsp nut butter together.
- Pour the topping over the cake and enjoy.
For a vegan version of this protein cake, simply use our Vegan Protein by foodspring as a substitute for the whey protein.
You can add chocolate chips, nuts or chia seeds to the mixture if you like – there is no limit to what you can create.