Information for applicants pursuant to Art. 13 GDPR
I. Name and contact data of the controller
II. Categories of data
- Email address and email communication,
- Phone number,
- CV (as attachment),
- letter (voluntarily),
- LinkedIn profile (voluntarily),
- Website (voluntarily),
- How you heard from us (voluntarily),
- Salary expectations,
- If you have a valid visa,
- Possible start of employment,
- Score Card,
- Results of personell test.
III. Purpose and legal basis of processing
We use the personal data for the purposes of the application procedure, especially to assess you and your qualification, to invite you to us, to conduct interviews. The legal basis for these processing is Art. 88 par. 1 GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and Sec. 26 par. 1 BDSG (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz/German Federal Data Protection Act).
If your application is not successful, we may ask for your informed consent to retain your data in our talent pool to contact you for future positions. Legal basis for such processing is Art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) GDPR.
IV. Recipients or Categories of Recipients of Personal Data
- Human Resources Department,
- Executive Management,
- Managers for employees assigned to them.
V. Intention to transfer personal data to a third country
VI. Retention period
VII. Rights of the data subject
- Art. 15 GDPR – Right of access: You shall have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and certain information.
- Art. 16 GDPR – Right to rectification: You shall have the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Art. 17 GDPR – Right to erasure: You shall have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay.
- Art. 18 GDPR – Right to restriction of processing: You shall have the right to obtain from us the restriction of processing.
- Art. 20 GDPR – Right to data portability: You shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you shall have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from us. You shall also have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from us to another controller, where technically feasible.
- Art. 21 GDPR – Right to object: You shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you, which is based on legitimate interests or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller. In such case, we shall no longer process the personal data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, which override your interests, rights and freedoms or where the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Art. 77 GDPR – Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the GDPR.