Recipes for losing weight – no more monotony to get to your beach body
With our recipes, body sculpting no longer feels like a diet. We promise, you can eat great-tasting food and still lose weight. Imaginative recipes with cleverly combined ingredients ensure that achieving your ideal weight can be enjoyable.
Our cooking experts have developed recipes for losing weight, which can be adapted to your specific needs: For vegetarians and vegans, hopeless cooks and connoisseurs, athletes and professionals.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, savoury and sweet. We not only attach importance to low-calorie foods, but also a sufficient supply of nutrients and food that can be enjoyed.
We are faced with lots of junk foods, fat and sugar every day. Plus: they contain all kinds of chemical additives. Even products labelled "diet" or "light" on the supermarket shelves are often only at first glance suitable for losing weight. With a little knowledge, it is actually quite simple to make easy-to-prepare, low-calorie recipes for losing weight. Following a few simple rules can help you avoid frustration and cravings.
10 principles of ideal sculpting recipes
- Low-carb works. It's not just fat that makes you fat, but too many (supposedly healthy) carbohydrates as well.
- If you're going to eat carbohydrates, then make sure they're complex. Go easy on the sweet stuff
- Recipes with a high glycaemic index release insulin and give rise to cravings – better to avoid
- Protein is the number 1 sculpting aid: It is filling and essential for toned muscles, which is why foods containing protein are an essential component of weight loss recipes
- Don't forget about healthy fats, your body needs them – nuts, seeds, red fish; avocado should be on the menu every day
- Baking is healthier than frying in terms of calories, steaming is a particularly gentle way of cooking vegetables etc. and preserves a lot of nutrients
- If you're going to fry, then use healthy vegetable oils like coconut oil. It's rich in unsaturated fatty acids, which are important for the cardiovascular system and a number of metabolic processes
- Foods with a high water content (e.g. green vegetables) give your meals substance – making it filling without the extra calories
- (Almost) everything can be replaced with a low-calorie alternative, e.g. sugar with protein powder
- Regional and seasonal foods are particularly rich in nutrients and keep the body healthy during a low-calorie diet